We spend a lot of money on buying the carpets so we should keep them clean and maintained. To maintain them we must get them cleaned by professionals regularly. Carpets give a new look to our house. Keeping them clean is our prior duty to maintain their beauty and also to prolong their lifespan. Regular carpet cleaning is necessary. Use chemical-free products for the best and safe carpet cleaning. Many companies provide Best carpet cleaning services, make sure to choose the best ones. In this blog, we have provided a complete carpet cleaning guide.
Products You Need For Carpet Cleaning-
- Spray bottle
- Steaming mop
- Baking soda
- White Vinegar
Follow These Steps To Get Proper Carpet Cleaning-
- Remove The Furniture- Furniture that is present on the carpets should be removed first to ensure proper cleaning. This will allow us to clean the carpet thoroughly from every corner. And also make sure you do not put any furniture on the carpet. Carpets are delicate; they might get torn if there is any heavy furniture placed on them. You can check our blog 5 Tips To add years of Life to Your Carpet.
- Vacuuming- After moving the furniture remove the excess dirt and other particles present on the carpet using a vacuum. Do not forget this process. Vacuuming is the most important step for removing dust and cleaning the carpet. A vacuum should be used for all the corners of the house. Vacuuming also helps in removing pet hairs from the carpets.
- Vacuuming should be done slowly to get better results.
- Replace the empty vacuum bags to increase the efficiency of the vacuum.
- Clean Spots And Spills First- After eating any food on the carpet make sure the spills and spots should be cleaned thoroughly. Immediate cleaning can help get rid of the spots easily. Once the spots are dried up it becomes tough to remove them. Some spots and spills are tougher to remove such as oil spills and other greasy spills. These spills can only be removed if quick action is taken.
- Deep Cleaning- Deep cleaning is a process used to remove stubborn stains such as greasy stains. There are many ways to deep clean a carpet. You can get a carpet steam cleaning guide from professionals on various products and techniques for deep cleaning of the carpets. Use homemade solutions like vinegar and baking soda to not only clean the carpets but also prolong their life.
- Mix one part of vinegar to three parts of water to get a proper homemade carpet cleaning solution.
- Apply this solution to the stains and wait for a few seconds. Later you can blot the area using a cloth or a sponge properly.
- You can also use a mixture of baking soda and water for stubborn stains. You will need to refill the bottle several times while cleaning the carpets.
- Let The Carpets Dry- Carpets should be dried properly after cleaning. If the carpets are not dried properly we can experience a bad smell from the carpet. You can use the dryer to completely dry the carpets. You can also air-dry the carpets. After drying you can place the carpets in their respective places.
Always take expert advice before cleaning the carpets. Carpet Cleaner Brisbane will also help you in guiding about the best and safe products to use for carpet cleaning. This was a proper guide to proper carpet cleaning. You can check our blog How To Deep Green Clean Your Carpets.