There is no rocket science in carpet cleaning, but you need to clean them with proper techniques to get rid of stains. Take professional advice regularly to get proper results after cleaning. Professional carpet cleaners will also help you in providing tricks to maintain your carpets. In this blog, you will find some useful hacks for carpet cleaning and stain removal.
- Use Iron For Stain Removal- Use of Iron is one of the best ways to get rid of stains from the carpets. First, you should vacuum the carpet thoroughly to get rid of all the hairs and dirt present on the carpet and its surroundings. After that, make a solution of vinegar (one part) and water (three parts) and use a towel to put the solution on the stains. Place the moist towel over the stains and move the hot iron over the towel. Moving hot iron over the towel results in dust the stain removal from carpet. The stains get accumulated in the towel due to heat. You can check our blog What Is The Best Homemade Carpet Cleaning Solution?
- Use Baking Soda And Essential Oil Mixture- This solution is one of the best homemade remedies to not only get rid of stains but also to get rid of bad odour from the carpets. For this mixture add 10 to 20 drops of essential oil with a 16 ounces box of baking soda. Stir it well until the oil gets absorbed properly. In this way, you can also make your own natural deodorizer.
- Use Freezing Technique For Gum Removal- Gums are the toughest to be removed. Freezing is the best way to get rid of the gums present on the carpet. Not only the carpet but this method can also be used for all clothes. In this process first, place an ice cube in a plastic bag and then rub it over the gum. After continued rubbing, the gum becomes hard and will become easier to remove. Once it becomes hard use a knife or spoon to remove the gum.
- Use Shaving Cream For Cleaning The Carpets- Shaving cream is one of the best alternatives to a cleaning solution. It works wonders sometimes. All you need to do is apply the shaving cream to the stained area and leave it for half an hour. Later when it is dried up, blot out the cream using a cloth. For better results finish this step by spraying vinegar and water in an equal ratio on the affected area. Also you can check out our blog Tricks For Making Carpet Cleaning Easy.
- Alcohol For Nail Polish Stain Removal- Nail polish stains can be nasty. These stains cannot be cleaned using a regular cleaner. But don’t worry we have a hack for this too. Alcohol is the solution for these stains. Rub alcohol on the stained area and use a knife to remove it once it gets dried up.
- Vacuuming The Shag Carpets- Shag carpets are the most popular carpets these days. They are thick and warm and perfect for the winters. Due to their thickness, they accumulate a lot of dust and bacteria. You can remove the mould present on the shag carpets by vacuuming them. For better results remove the shaft and the floorhead. For more information about shag carpet cleaning and stain removal get in touch with the professionals.
- Baking Soda For Pet Stain And Odour Removal- Pet urine stains can sometimes become stubborn and also give a bad smell to the entire house. Baking soda can be the best option to get rid of such stains and odours. The particles of baking soda move deep into the base and absorb the bad odour and neutralise it. In this process, you need to spread the baking soda evenly on the carpet and leave it for 24 hours. Later use a vacuum cleaner to remove the baking soda from the carpets. This is one of the best ways of carpet cleaning and stain removal.
Get In Touch With Carpet Cleaning Experts
To get the best professional carpet cleaning and stain removal services. hire our team today. We at Carpet Cleaning Company not only provide the best carpet cleaning services but also provide extra information about carpet cleaning services. We have a wide range of cleaning services. We also provide 24/7 emergency carpet cleaning services. You can check our blog How Can We Assist You With Carpet Cleaning?