Usually, different people follow different methods to clean bathrooms and bathroom tiles. Basically, people may use lemon juice, baking soda and many other chemical agents and detergents.
It is important not only to clean bathroom surface, it is also very significant to clean the tiles and grouts of bathrooms. In the worst case, you can use steam cleaning method or you can clean with the help of chemical agents like bleach or ammonia.
Some of the methods to clean bathroom tiles
- Making use of vinegar can be helpful for you to clean the bathroom tiles neatly in a simple manner with less effort. Merge vinegar and normal water in an equal quantity and then dip a cloth or a sponge in the solution and rub the tiles in a circular motion. After that wipe it off with a dry cloth or a sponge neatly.
- Using lemon juice will be helpful for you to clean the stains more easily from the tiles. As lemon is an anti-agent to remove the stains, it will reduce the stains easily. You can fill lemon juice in a bottle and spray it wherever you want to clean on the tiles and then rub it till the stains disappear
- Using baking soda coat on the tiles will also be helpful to get rid of the stains. Using lemon juice after the baking soda coat will be more effective in cleaning the tiles.
- You can use chemical agents or detergents to clean the tiles. There are many detergents and chemical products available in the market which gives amazing results in bathroom tiles cleaning. Powdered chemical products or detergents should be mixed with a little amount of water and then it should be applied for cleaning.
- Mixing half a cup of baking soda with a spoon of liquid detergents and one by fourth a cup of hydrogen peroxide will act as an amazing cleaning agent. Fill the mixture in a bottle, spray it across the tiles, let it dry for 10 minutes and wash it away with normal water.
- Using bleaching powder with water also act as a good bathroom cleaning agent. Bleaching powder and water should be mixed in 1:3 ratios where the amount of water should be less. Apply it on the tiles and wash it off after drying for few minutes.
- Using ammonia will also be helpful to remove the stains in the tiles and grout easily. You need to waste time and effort in this process. Make sure you should be careful while applying ammonia.
- Using cotton bolls to clean the corners and using bleach with lemon juice can also be helpful for you in effective cleaning. At last, you should clean the surface of the bathroom as the mixtures you would have used to apply on the tiles and walls will remain on the surface. Hence cleaning the bathroom surface, at last, is very important.
In the worst case, you can use steam cleaning technique where cleaning is done with the help of a Best Tile And Grout Cleaners Adelaide. You should be careful while using this method of floor cleaning as machines are dangerous to use in water places. These are the above steps involved in the effective cleaning of the bathroom. You can also read some insights on what to consider while hiring expert tile grout cleaning company.