Usually, bed bugs are small and brownish pests that survive on human blood-feeding. Female bed bugs lay hundreds of their eggs which can be very small in size like the size of a speck of dust. If we talk about their growth, they can be grown very quickly and can spread several skin diseases. They may enter your home and can be undetected through your baggage, clothes, bedding, and other items in your home. Bedbug also bites which could be painless at the beginning. But later on, it can be turned into itchy bumps. If you have bedbugs in your home, call the professional pest controllers who can make your pest-free. Most homeowners want to control bedbugs on their own and it is also a good option. If you also want to do this same, follow our guidelines and apply these given pest removal treatments accurately.
Some Steps to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
- Wear Off Your Beddings or Curtains: If you suspect that there is a bed bug infestation in your home, wear off all bedding and curtains for checking them. Bed Bug control is necessary to make your home protected from these brownish or annoying bedbugs. So, check everything on which you have suspected bedbugs.
- Cleaning: After checking, if found bed bugs then, clean your all bedding, linens, curtains or clothing with hot water and allow them to dry up properly. But before cleaning, eliminate those items that are still safe from bed bugs. Cleaning with hot water is a reliable option to remove bed bugs from your home. If pest infestation is extremely spread and seems hard to remove, you can hire experts available for Local Pest Control in your area.
- Vacuuming: It is also a safe and easy option that anyone can apply absolutely. Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum your mattress entirely. But before vacuuming, use a thick brush to rub your mattress. Brushing will help to eliminate the hidden bedbugs which seem hard to remove. Vacuum the mattress and leave it in the presence of sunlight for better results.
- Repair Crackings in your Home: Repair all cracks to get rid of bedbugs naturally that can hide in dark areas. Because mostly, bed bugs like to live in dark places. So, repair all cracks in your home and stop them to be growing in your home.
- Use Vinegar: You can use vinegar for bed bug control. Spray directly on bedbugs. Vinegar is a strong acetic acid that will kill bedbugs effectively.
- Use Specific Chemicals for Bed Bugs Extermination: You can buy some pesticides or chemicals by which you can exterminate bed bugs. Many pesticides or chemicals are available at any nearest store. Buy and apply in the suspected area. But remember that keep your children away while applying these types of chemicals.